Cyber security will help your site to function efficiently and be more secure against cyber attack.
There is a variety of methods to secure your website, which are listed below.
- Security by Design: Developed with help from Qualys and WhiteHat Security, as a technology-based solution to create a secure, smart, and convenient web experience.
- Cloud Security: It’s hard to achieve a secure website without a solid, reliable platform to store your valuable data and other vital information. The more sophisticated the security platforms, the easier it is to stay safe and secure against cyber threats. You can also choose to keep your content on an offline server, which will help to make your website more secure. The disadvantages of storing your sensitive data in the cloud are: a) You need a full-fledged server, which will significantly boost up the data management cost, and b) Your data is highly exposed. You need to be careful while managing the sensitive data online, as it’s possible to get hacked without having to resort to physical hacking, the process of breaking into the computer network. Visit https://www.fortinet.com/products/network-access-control to get all the details.
- Cloud Security in a Box: It’s possible to encrypt all sensitive data on your website using secure tools such as free encryption apps on the Android or iOS platforms. However, if you don’t want to go this way, you can instead choose to place your website on a secure cloud platform and have all sensitive data securely protected online. The advantages of doing so include: You don’t have to pay for such services; the online security platform will do all the work of encrypting and securing the sensitive data; and, You have all your sensitive data stored in the cloud in a safe, secure, and accessible place.
- Site Security SaaS: If you’re looking for a premium service, why not consider hosting your website for free? With these solutions, you can install your own application on your server and encrypt your sensitive information on your own website. Another advantage is that you can easily remove your site and unsecure it with no hassle. What’s more, they do not get your emails or messages, which is a great security feature for your online presence.
- Dark Net Cloud: More than merely a hosted website, a dark net cloud has a fully integrated infrastructure to safeguard and secure sensitive data on your website. The process of securing your website using dark net cloud services is similar to that of a hosted solution. This is not like selling your website for a third-party; you are actually buying it from one of your own. The disadvantage of using dark net cloud hosting is that the system is more complex and tedious to manage. But, you don’t need to worry; it will only take you a few hours to set up.